The course objective
The POP course is expected to improve competency and confidence of participants to:
- Deliver evidence-based, targeted therapy in older people,
- Gain insight into problems associated with polypharmacy, adherence and side effects of CV pharmacotherapy
- Understand how practitioners can make a positive impact on the implementation of treatments in the elderly and improve patient clinical outcomes
The POP course will be of particular interest to general physicians, care of the elderly professionals, nurses, cardiologists, nephrologists, diabetologists, trainees in the above-mentioned areas and healthcare professionals dealing with elderly patients.
- Standard - 300€ incl. VAT
- WG Members - 150€ incl. VAT
- WG Members Young - 100€ incl. VAT
Not a member yet? Join today for free.